Adapting quickly to a period of change within this company, Combat IT worked closely with Matthew & Matthew Solicitors recognising the above key user and management issues. The detailed project brief recommended a new server installation and a remote IT monitoring package – two of Combat IT core services offerings.
What We Did
- To help internal communications & keep all users involved, a full project specification & timing plan was created.
- As much new server pre build as possible was carried out at Combat IT offices to minimise disruption during the changeover.
- To keep costs down, existing PC’s were reviewed & memory upgrades scheduled in place of all new hardware
- They have not experienced any subsequent email crashes
- Remote working is much improved allowing clients to be better serviced by the lawyers
- User confidence in the new system & it’s back up facility are greatly improved allowing the nominated internal IT contact to focus on growing client business & not fixing IT issues
- Client Matthew & Matthew Solicitors
- Date 15/09/2013
- Tags IT Projects, IT Support