Over a period of consultation, Combat IT worked closely with the client to ensure that all relevant IT strategies had been considered. These included a detailed review of ‘Off-Premise’ cloud computing platforms alongside the ‘On-Premise’ server based options.
What We Did
- A detailed IT strategy was created providing clear details of the products and services that would be required to complete the project.
- The new environment was assembled, configured and bench tested at Combat IT offices to minimise the disruption on site.
- The core installation was undertaken over a weekend to ensure that the ability for the client to continue with their day to day activities was not affected.
- A new online backup solution was integrated to ensure a full and professional backup facility is in place with no client interaction required.
- Crest Debtor Broking now have a stable and effective environment to support their business through the coming years.
- The ability to work more effectively remotely helps the organisation to achieve better working practices and ensures business continuity in situations such as weather disruption.
A hands-off backup solution means no more tape rotations to remember and the confidence that all of the crucial company data and applications are being professionally stored offsite.
- Client Crest Debtor Broking
- Date 07/01/2013
- Tags IT Consultancy, IT Projects